- SAR250,000YearlyAl Nakhil, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla56450 Sq. M.
- SAR12,000YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Central Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
House for rent in Al Khalidiyah, central Riyadh72100 Sq. M.
- SAR180,000YearlyAl Sulimaniyah, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Luxury villa with pool for rent in Al Sulimaniyah district, north of Riyadh44600 Sq. M.
- SAR3,300MonthlyAl Rimal, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa for monthly or annual rent in Al Rimal neighborhood, east of Riyadh67288 Sq. M.
- SAR10,000YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Central Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
house for rent in Al Khalidiyah, central Riyadh42100 Sq. M.
- SAR13,500YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Central Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
house for rent in Al Khalidiyah district, central Riyadh42100 Sq. M.
- SAR60,000YearlyAl Yarmuk, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa For Rent In Al Yarmuk, East Riyadh14325 Sq. M.
- SAR70,000YearlyAl Andalus, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Andalus district, east of Riyadh | with roof64390 Sq. M.
- SAR80,000YearlyUmm Al Hamam Al Gharbi, West Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Internal Staircase Villa For Rent In Umm Al Hamam Al Gharbi, West Riyadh87
- SAR110,000YearlyAl Narjis, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Narjis, north of Riyadh45450 Sq. M.
- SAR120,000YearlyAl Sulay, South Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Spacious furnished Villa with a pool for rent in a large compound in Al Sulay South Riyadh33299 Sq. M.
- SAR110,000YearlyAl Sulay, South Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
2 BDR Spacious Villa with a pool for rent in Al Sulay, South Of Riyadh22200 Sq. M.
- SAR50,000YearlyKing Faisal, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa | PVT Garage for rent in King Faisal, East of Riyadh55400 Sq. M.
- SAR40,000YearlyAl Rimal, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Internal Staircase Villa For Rent In Al Rimal, East Riyadh3350 Sq. M.
- SAR95,000YearlyIshbiliyah, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Modern furnished villa with parking and pool in luxury compound for rent in Ishbiliyah, East Riyadh22140 Sq. M.
- SAR130,000YearlyHittin, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Under Construction Villa For Rent In Hittin, North Riyadh85200 Sq. M.
- SAR150,000YearlyAl Rabi, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Spacious luxury villa for rent in Al Rabi, North of Riyadh45400 Sq. M.
- SAR55,000YearlyDhahrat Laban, West Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Majd Street Dhahrat Laban, West Riyadh57
- SAR120,000YearlyAl Rahmaniyah, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
furnished Villa with a roof for rent in Al Rahmaniyah, North of Riyadh75450 Sq. M.
- SAR140,000YearlyAl Aqiq, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Modern villa for rent in Al Aqiq district, north of Riyadh55300 Sq. M.
- SAR85,000YearlyAl Rawdah, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Modern spacious villa for rent in Al Rawdah, East of Riyadh75352 Sq. M.
- SAR125,000YearlyAl Mursalat, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Luxury Villa with park For Rent In In Al Mursalat, North Riyadh55450 Sq. M.
- SAR140,000YearlyAl Olaya, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa with park for rent in Al Olaya, north of Riyadh | 800 sqm55800 Sq. M.
- SAR150,000YearlyAl Masif, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Masif district, North of Riyadh55500 Sq. M.
Before beginning your search for a villa in Riyadh
Many big and young families decide to move and live in a villa to enjoy the privacy and comfort atmosphere away from shared service buildings. For that, and before embarking on the search for appropriate house and exploring the leasehold market, it is best to take the following advices in consideration for the Riyadh real estate market: o Try to focus on the area that you want to live in, whether it is closer to your job location or in a neighborhood of integrated services. To shorten the search process, exclude the neighborhoods that are known by high renting rates from your search list. You have to accept the house design as it is, in case you found small rooms, unattractive bathroom colors, high kitchen cabinets and other superficial observations and criticisms. You should take this into consideration only if you decided to purchase the house. Take the decision quickly, If you were satisfied with the site and its features in general. Pay a deposit to book the villa and thus ensure not to lose the renting opportunity, as you prove to the owner your acceptance and seriousness by the submitted amount. In the event of using a real estate broker to save your time and to take advantage of his experience, remember not to underestimate his right by going directly to the house owner as you will be unjust with him after he devoted his time and effort to secure the perfect residence for you. Do not compare the leasehold prices of the city center with other neighborhoods, because you will inevitably get tired and will not be able to resolve your decision. Be always updated on rental price rates in Riyadh to be aware and ready for future rising or falling of the prices.
Villas for Rent: Riyadh Offers in Various Neighborhoods
Unlike the market in Jeddah, there is a slight decline in the villas rent prices in houses for rent in riyadhRiyadh during the last few years, the increasing population growth and the large accumulated deficit of housing units are still major factors contributing to preserve fixed and stable rates. For instance, the center of Riyadh is till scoring the highest renting prices, which are not less than 140,000 riyals annually in neighborhoods such as Almurabba , Almarqab , Batha , Aldeira , Alsalehia , Malaz and Alfakria. Next highest leasing rates come in the western of Riyadh where prices are ranging from 120,000 to 130,000 riyals in Alibdieih, Suwaidi, Algharbi and Shubra districts. While villas in the north of the Saudi capital (Muqrazat, Alezdehar, Alwaha, Alwrood, Almrooj, Alghadeer and Alsahafa ) and in the east ( Alrabwah, Rayyan, Alhamra and Kortobah ) have ranged between 80,000 and 100,000 riyals per year. Finally, the southern part of Riyadh is still scoring the lowest renting price rates in Riyadh. Most of its neighborhoods such as Badr, al-Fawaz, Alazizyah and Hazim are offering rent rates that do not exceed 7000 riyals annually. To escape from these prices, that are considered by many young families very high compared to salaries, a big number of them have decided to resort to live in the suburbs of the city, where they can save 50 % of the leasing value and housing at villas with the same level and features. Although, some of them had to go through a distance of over 70 kilometers per day ( round trip ) to get to their jobs in Riyadh.