- SAR250,000YearlyAl Nakhil, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla47450 Sq. M.
- SAR100,000YearlyAl Narjis, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Roof Villa with 3 external roofs for rent in Al Narjis, North of Riyadh45225 Sq. M.
- SAR75,000YearlyDhahrat Laban, West Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Staircase in the hall villa and 2 apartments for rent, Dhahrat Laban, west of Riyadh43
- SAR130,000YearlyAl Narjis, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
villa stairway in hall luxury for rent in Al Narjis, North Riyadh65350 Sq. M.
- SAR65,000YearlyGhirnatah, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
2-Floor Villa for rent in Ghirnatah, East Riyadh43312 Sq. M.
- SAR3,300MonthlyAl Rimal, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa for monthly or annual rent in Al Rimal neighborhood, east of Riyadh67288 Sq. M.
- SAR65,000YearlyAl Qadisiyah, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa with internal stairs for rent in Al Qadisiyah, east of Riyadh46350 Sq. M.
- SAR80,000YearlyAl Malaz, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
2-Floor Villa with a Pool for rent in Al Malaz, East of Riyadh75750 Sq. M.
- SAR80,000YearlyAl Arid, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa with internal staircase for rent in Al Arid, North of Riyadh46310 Sq. M.
- SAR24,000YearlyAl Nahdah, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
New apartment for rent in Prince Bandar bin Abdulaziz Street, Al Nahdah District, East Riyadh32200 Sq. M.
- SAR45,000YearlyAl Rimal, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
New semi-furnished villa for rent in Al Rimal, East of Riyadh55390 Sq. M.
- SAR80,000YearlyDhahrat Laban, West Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa | 450 SQM for rent in Dhahrat Laban, West of Riyadh89450 Sq. M.
- SAR325,000YearlyAl Khuzama, West Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
luxury villa with a Pool for rent in Al Khuzama, west of Riyadh47450 Sq. M.
- SAR60,000YearlyAl Aqiq, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa For Rent In Al Aqiq, North Riyadh74290 Sq. M.
- SAR63,000YearlyAl Rawdah, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Ground Floor Villa for rent in Al Rawdah, East of Riyadh45500 Sq. M.
- SAR90,000YearlyQurtubah, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
New Villa for rent in Qurtubah, East of Riyadh43240 Sq. M.
- SAR50,000YearlyAl Maizilah, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa | 260 SQM for rent in Al Maizilah, East of Riyadh55260 Sq. M.
- SAR110,000YearlyAl Rabwah, Central Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
For rent a villa in Al Rabwah district, in the center of Riyadh625 Sq. M.
- SAR85,000YearlyQurtubah, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa For Rent In Qurtubah, East of Riyadh56240 Sq. M.
- SAR250,000YearlyAl Nakhil, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Internal staircase villa for rent in Al-Nakhil District, North Riyadh56450 Sq. M.
- SAR180,000YearlyAl Sulimaniyah, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Luxury villa with pool for rent in Al Sulimaniyah district, north of Riyadh44600 Sq. M.
- SAR12,000YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Central Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
House for rent in Al Khalidiyah, central Riyadh72100 Sq. M.
- SAR90,000YearlyAl Rabwah, Central Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Duplex Villa For Sale In Al Rabwah, Central Riyadh325 Sq. M.
- SAR10,000YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Central Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
house for rent in Al Khalidiyah, central Riyadh42100 Sq. M.
Before beginning your search for a villa in Riyadh
Many big and young families decide to move and live in a villa to enjoy the privacy and comfort atmosphere away from shared service buildings. For that, and before embarking on the search for appropriate house and exploring the leasehold market, it is best to take the following advices in consideration for the Riyadh real estate market: o Try to focus on the area that you want to live in, whether it is closer to your job location or in a neighborhood of integrated services. To shorten the search process, exclude the neighborhoods that are known by high renting rates from your search list. You have to accept the house design as it is, in case you found small rooms, unattractive bathroom colors, high kitchen cabinets and other superficial observations and criticisms. You should take this into consideration only if you decided to purchase the house. Take the decision quickly, If you were satisfied with the site and its features in general. Pay a deposit to book the villa and thus ensure not to lose the renting opportunity, as you prove to the owner your acceptance and seriousness by the submitted amount. In the event of using a real estate broker to save your time and to take advantage of his experience, remember not to underestimate his right by going directly to the house owner as you will be unjust with him after he devoted his time and effort to secure the perfect residence for you. Do not compare the leasehold prices of the city center with other neighborhoods, because you will inevitably get tired and will not be able to resolve your decision. Be always updated on rental price rates in Riyadh to be aware and ready for future rising or falling of the prices.
Villas for Rent: Riyadh Offers in Various Neighborhoods
Unlike the market in Jeddah, there is a slight decline in the villas rent prices in houses for rent in riyadhRiyadh during the last few years, the increasing population growth and the large accumulated deficit of housing units are still major factors contributing to preserve fixed and stable rates. For instance, the center of Riyadh is till scoring the highest renting prices, which are not less than 140,000 riyals annually in neighborhoods such as Almurabba , Almarqab , Batha , Aldeira , Alsalehia , Malaz and Alfakria. Next highest leasing rates come in the western of Riyadh where prices are ranging from 120,000 to 130,000 riyals in Alibdieih, Suwaidi, Algharbi and Shubra districts. While villas in the north of the Saudi capital (Muqrazat, Alezdehar, Alwaha, Alwrood, Almrooj, Alghadeer and Alsahafa ) and in the east ( Alrabwah, Rayyan, Alhamra and Kortobah ) have ranged between 80,000 and 100,000 riyals per year. Finally, the southern part of Riyadh is still scoring the lowest renting price rates in Riyadh. Most of its neighborhoods such as Badr, al-Fawaz, Alazizyah and Hazim are offering rent rates that do not exceed 7000 riyals annually. To escape from these prices, that are considered by many young families very high compared to salaries, a big number of them have decided to resort to live in the suburbs of the city, where they can save 50 % of the leasing value and housing at villas with the same level and features. Although, some of them had to go through a distance of over 70 kilometers per day ( round trip ) to get to their jobs in Riyadh.