Commercial Buildings for Rent in Riyadh
- Contact for priceAl Olaya, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building227 Sq. M.
- SAR600,000YearlyAl Rawabi, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building1,050 Sq. M.
للايجار عماره شقق مفروشه ومحلات الحي . اليرموك الشرقي . الرياض
- SAR24,000YearlyAl Marwa, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building1150 Sq. M.
ستوديو في جدة
- Contact for priceAl Munsiyah, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building2,225 Sq. M.
للبيع او للايجار عماره شقق فندقيه وصالات تجاريه المونسية
- SAR95,000YearlyAl Yasmin, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building47240 Sq. M.
- SAR800,000YearlyAl Rahmaniyah, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building2,150 Sq. M.
عمارة للايجار في جدة ـ حي السلطان ( الرحمانية )
- SAR650,000YearlyAl Khaleej, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building918 Sq. M.
للايجار شقق مفروشة بحي الخليج
- SAR32,000YearlyAl Wizarat, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building22
SAR 32000 / year - 3 BR - Flat for Rent - Behind Marriott Hotel - Wazaraat
- SAR1,500,000YearlyAl Khaleej, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building1,080 Sq. M.
فندق للايجار اربع نجوم شرق الرياض
- SAR1,200,000YearlyGhirnatah, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building1,500 Sq. M.
للإ يجارعمارة شقق مفروشه في حى غرناطه الرياض
- SAR400,000YearlyAl Rabwah, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building
A Commercial Building for Rent in Al Rabwah
- SAR1,500,000YearlyGhirnatah, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building3,000 Sq. M.
للايجار عمارة شقق فندقية مؤثثة بالكامل
- Contact for priceAl Munsiyah, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building775 Sq. M.
عمارة تجارية مـميزة للايجار في المونسية , الرياض
- Contact for priceAl Zahraa, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building
صيانة وتنسيق حدائق
- Contact for priceRiyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building
عمارة للايجار في الرياض - حي لبن - شارع الشفاء
- SAR1,600YearlyAl Nakhil, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building628 Sq. M.
- Contact for priceQurtubah, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building
- SAR900,000YearlyAl Izdihar, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionCommercial Building1,350 Sq. M.
عمارة شقق فندقية للبيع وللايجار في حى التعاون
Riyadh, One of the Biggest Commercial Cities in the Arab World
It is a well known city in terms of organization, availability of real estate, economic and commercial development. It devided into 15 municipal districts and it is home to almost 7 million people. For that, Saudi people enjoy living in a pretty and especial city such like Riyad. Also, the residential sector saw rental and prices increases such as apartments, villas, etc. Now, we are talking about the commercial sector, there are different options for investors in Riyadh, some prefer to buy a commercial real estate, and others are looking for rent commercial spaces if he / she intends to start a commercial project or even to expand the current one. It can be started by the lower costs.
What are the benefits of renting a commercial space in Riyad?
Before start looking for a commercial property for rent, most of investors focus on the main commercial streets like King Fahd Road, Al Takhasosi Road, and many others. Either if this real estate was a warehouse for rent, or a shop, or a business center ,etc.
Since Riyadh is a large and expanded city, commercial establishments are increasing in number throughout all its areas. This refers to the clear path of developing in terms of economy and commerce. However, what should be taken into consideration too is the main commercial fame for the area, as some commercial areas have similar stores like restaurants, health services, or electrical shops (like some parts of Al Takhasosi Road). So, in case the investor intends to open a commercial shop, he / she needs to study the surrounding shops in the area.
Commercial stores are also one of the most real estate offered for rent. Some of them are far away from services so they a bit cheaper than other areas, which is a very good chance to rent a store with a lower costs.
Rental prices in Riyadh have been raised in the last ten years, but some areas still hace suitable prices while others are very high especially in the north of the city.
pictures from Flickr