- SAR1,450MonthlyAl Sad, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment32
- SAR1,200MonthlyAl Ghabah, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Singles Apartment For Rent In Al Ghabah, Madina21
- SAR7,000YearlyQuba, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Families apartments | 90 SQM for rent in Quba, Madina2290 Sq. M.
- SAR9,000YearlyBani Muawiyah, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartments for rent in Bani Muawiyah, Madina3290 Sq. M.
- SAR12,000YearlyMahzur, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartments | 150 SQM for rent in Mahzur, Madina32150 Sq. M.
- SAR16,000YearlyAlbadrane Scheme, Mudhainib, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Annex | 3 BDR for rent in Albadrane Scheme, Madina33
- SAR22,000YearlyShuran, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment for rent in Shuran, Madina5160 Sq. M.
- SAR18,000YearlyShuran, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartments for rent in Shuran, Madina33160 Sq. M.
- SAR20,000YearlyShuran, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartments for rent in Shuran, Madina43160 Sq. M.
- SAR18,000MonthlyAl Difa, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment for rent in Al Difa, Madina32157 Sq. M.
- SAR15,000YearlyAl Aziziyah, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
2 BR Apartment for rent Al Aziziyah, Madina22180 Sq. M.
- SAR16,000YearlyAl Rabwa, Al Aridh, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment for rent in Al Rabwa, Al Aridh42140 Sq. M.
- SAR24,000YearlyShuran, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment for rent in Shuran, Madina53200 Sq. M.
- SAR18,000YearlyShadhah, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment for rent in Shadhah, Madina | 4 BR43160 Sq. M.
- ExpiredSAR16,000YearlyMahzur, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
For rent apartment 3 bedrooms in Al Mahzur32200 Sq. M.
- ExpiredSAR30,000YearlyShuran, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment For Rent In Shuran, Madina54300 Sq. M.
- ExpiredSAR21,000YearlyBani Harithah, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment For Rent In Bani Harithah, Madina44175 Sq. M.
- ExpiredSAR1,400MonthlyMudhainib, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Family apartment for rent in Ibn Ammar Street in Mudhainib District, Madina32190 Sq. M.
- ExpiredSAR23,000YearlyAl Aridh, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment For Rent In Al Aridh, Madina23175 Sq. M.
- ExpiredSAR15,000YearlyAl Rawabi, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment For Rent In the roof in Al Rawabi, Madina32100 Sq. M.
- ExpiredSAR28,000YearlyMudhainib, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Apartment For Rent In Mudhainib, Madina53
- ExpiredSAR15,000YearlyBir Uthman, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
Bedroom 1 Bath apartment for rent in Bir Uthman Madina 15000 SAR #32688711140 Sq. M.
- ExpiredSAR27,000YearlyAbu Burayqa, Madina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
3 bedrooms 3 baths apartment for rent in Abu Burayqa Madina 27000 SAR #298189833170 Sq. M.
- ExpiredSAR10,000YearlyMadina, Al Madinah RegionApartment
3 bedrooms Two Baths apartment for rent in Al Rabwah Central Riyadh 10000 SAR #298133032
Al Madinah: The City of Prophet Mohammed
Al-Madina is one of the most valuable cities for Muslims around the world. There you will find the Prophet's Mosque and find the oldest mosques in the world. The city lies beside another important symbol of Islam which is the holy city of Makkah. Medina is located in the Western Region of Saudi Arabia and is also the capital city area. Madina is located in a highly privileged location; it is not so far from the major cities in the Kingdom, such as the city of Jeddah and Makkah. In addition it's just 150 km far away from the Red Sea. The size of the city is about 589 square kilometers and the majority of this space is the urban area and the rest of the space is made up of mountains, villages and lands. The population in the city is around 1.3 million which is considered a big population in the kingdom and one of the top 6 cities in the kingdom in terms of population. Therefore, due to this number of population and the continuous increase in the number of population, it is becoming more difficult to find properties and especially apartments with suitable prices in this city.
Apartments in Al-Madinah
The real estate market in the city is very important market and is one of the most important markets in the Kingdom, especially at certain times of the year like Ramadan, and the period of Hajj and Umrah. Al Madinah Saudi Arabia has a very large number of hotels including international as well as local ones, especially in the downtown areas and surrounding the mosque of the Prophet and they are always fully booked during the month of Ramadan and the period of Hajj and Umrah. In those times in the Holy Year it is very difficult to get accommodation in quickly and with reasonable prices. What also happens during this period of the year is that the property owners force the current tenants to leave for a short time and they rent their homes or their units during this period to people who are looking for housing and this enables the property owners to make more profit during this period. If you have an apartment rather than a villa for example, you can make more money as a property owner by renting it during this time; as apartments are always easier to rent than villas.
So how much does it cost to buy an apartment in Al-Madinah and how much is the price to rent them?
According to the increase in prices in the last few years, the prices are volatile and always changing. The range to rent furnished apartments in Al-Haram area for example can be between 300 SR and 1000 SR per day depending on many things. Moreover, the price of owning an apartment keeps increasing too, so you should buy an apartment as soon as you have the chance to do so.