Advertiser Registration Number: 7001447668
Advertiser License Number:
Luxurious office for rent in Al Rowais, North of Jeddah.
Area: 146 SQM
High quality finishing overlooking King Abdullah Road
• 5 Mitsubishi high-speed, high-quality elevators
• Double glazed fronts, heat resistant
• An optical fiber network for high-speed Internet
• Security services around the clock
• Surveillance cameras at entrances, corridors and car parks
• Alarm systems and fire extinguishers
• A fresh air pumping system in all emergency stairs
• Smoke system in all corridors
• Energy efficient VRF system
• A sound system in all offices
• A sophisticated waste disposal system on every floor
• A backup generator for electric power
About Zagzoog Business Tower:
The "Zagzoog Business Tower" is located on King Abdullah Road, one of the most moving roads in the city of Jeddah, which was built on an area of 3000 SQM and is the financial and commercial district for it, with many banks, major companies and shopping centers.
The tower consists of 11 floors that have been designed according to the latest international designs of elegance and efficiency standards. It also contains high technologies in the use of smart infrastructure and an advanced security and safety system.
The "Zagzoog Business Tower" is distinguished by its wonderful architectural features and the amazing luxury of the building from the inside, which gives an aesthetic addition to its exterior and interior view. Not to mention the stunning views of the Red Sea and the city of Jeddah on the upper floors of the tower.
A large lecture and meeting hall is available, and the leasing is done in the tower according to competitive and reasonable prices supported by facilities to serve all those who wish to lease in the tower, and the office floors are distributed in the tower in a distinctive engineering form and it was divided into 8 offices in each floor,
The Zagzoog Business Tower includes service facilities, including a two-story basement car park, in addition to outdoor parking for visitors. The tower is served by 5 large high-speed elevators equipped with the highest modern technologies