Villas for Rent in Saudi Arabia
- SAR175,000YearlyAl Basateen, North Jeddah, Jeddah, Western RegionVilla57900 Sq. M.
- SAR360,000YearlySalah Al Din, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Luxury Furnished Villa For Rent In Salah Al Din, North Riyadh46491 Sq. M.
- SAR1,500DailyDhahban, North Jeddah, Jeddah, Western RegionVilla
Villa with a Pool For Daily Rental In Dhahban, North Jeddah46550 Sq. M.
- SAR200,000YearlyAl Nakhil, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Nakhil, North Riyadh | 450 sqm47450 Sq. M.
- SAR1,500DailyDurrat Al Aroos, North Jeddah, Jeddah, Western RegionVilla
Mehad Villa For Rent In Durrat Al Aroos, North Jeddah46500 Sq. M.
- SAR60,000YearlyAl Rabwa, North Jeddah, Jeddah, Western RegionVilla
Residential compound for rent in Al Rabwa, north of Jeddah2293 Sq. M.
- SAR160,000YearlyAl Naim, North Jeddah, Jeddah, Western RegionVilla
Duplex Villa In a Compound For Rent In Al Naim, North Jeddah33300 Sq. M.
- SAR120,000YearlyAl Shati, North Jeddah, Jeddah, Western RegionVilla
Duplex Villa For Rent in Al Shati, North Jeddah34250 Sq. M.
- SAR10,000YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Central Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
house for rent in Al Khalidiyah, central Riyadh42100 Sq. M.
- SAR190,000YearlyAl Zahraa, North Jeddah, Jeddah, Western RegionVilla
Villa For Rent In Al Zahraa, North Jeddah57400 Sq. M.
- SAR140,000YearlyAl Sahafah, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Furnished Villa For Rent In Al Sahafah, North Riyadh46300 Sq. M.
- SAR13,500YearlyAl Khalidiyah, Central Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
house for rent in Al Khalidiyah district, central Riyadh42100 Sq. M.
- SAR100,000YearlyAl Narjis, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
For Rent Villa In Al Narjis, North Riyadh46260 Sq. M.
- SAR40,000YearlyDhahrat Laban, West Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Duplex for rent in Dhahrat Laban, west of Riyadh46
- SAR45,000YearlyAl Sawari, Al Khobar, Eastern RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Sawari, Al Khobar8400 Sq. M.
- SAR100,000YearlyAl Naim, North Jeddah, Jeddah, Western RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Naim north of Jeddah57350 Sq. M.
- SAR120,000YearlyAl Olaya, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Olaya, North Riyadh57280 Sq. M.
- SAR140,000YearlyAl Wurud, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Modern villa for rent in Al Wurud, North Riyadh225 Sq. M.
- Contact for priceAl Jumuah, Madina, Al Madinah RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Jumuah, Madina1,637 Sq. M.
- SAR60,000YearlyAl Yarmuk, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa For Rent In Al Yarmuk, East Riyadh14325 Sq. M.
- Contact for priceAl Jumuah, Madina, Al Madinah RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Jumuah, Madina11102,414 Sq. M.
- SAR70,000YearlyAl Rimal, East Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
New Modern Villa For Rent In Al Rimal, East Riyadh42400 Sq. M.
- SAR35,000YearlyDhahrat Laban, West Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Duplex Villa For Rent In In Dhahrat Laban, West Riyadh56200 Sq. M.
- SAR75,000YearlyAl Arid, North Riyadh, Riyadh, Riyadh RegionVilla
Villa for rent in Al Arid district, north of Riyadh35
Your guide to Renting a Villa in Saudi Arabia
The villas market is spread heavily throughout the kingdom. Many projects are being carried out across several cities to build new villas and new housing compounds in the new neighborhoods that are constantly being built.According to different studies, around 25% or more Saudi people live in villas and this is due to the fact that it is the favorite property type in Saudi Arabia. Many Saudis that live in the rural areas of the kingdom own family houses that they live at and such houses are considered like small villas for them. The sizes, prices and the neighborhoods of the villas in the rural areas are totally different than in the urban areas of the kingdom and specifically the big cities. The villas for rent in Riyadh or Dammam vary in price to those in Jeddah for example.
Compounds: the home of Expats in Saudi
There are many housing compounds in Saudi Arabia that offer villas for both Saudis and foreigners and this usually happen more in the big cities unlike the small cities where very few compounds have mixed nationalities living in its villas. Many real-estate and development companies manage those compounds and they offer very advanced services to the residents there like different sports facilities, cleaning services, maintenance services along many other services. Those compounds are usually closed compounds, meaning that the services offered are only for residents living in the villas inside the compound. Most of the villas in those compounds contain at least 3 bedrooms plus some rooms for the maids and the drivers.
Different Prices & Different Locations
The prices of renting villas inside housing compounds are usually different than renting villas on lands or villas not in a closed compound. The prices of renting in compounds typically starts from 50,000 Saudi riyals until 200,000 Saudi riyals per year and these prices are in compounds in the major cities like Jeddah, Riyadh and Khobar. On the other hand, prices of renting villas outside housing compounds and this can include private lands and other areas, starts typically with 80,000 riyals and in some cases the prices reach 300,000 riyals per year. Renting villas outside compounds are usually more expensive than in compounds, nevertheless, many Saudi families rent villas outside housing compounds. In the small cities, the prices of renting villas drops by almost the half compared with the prices in the main cities. Besides that in some neighborhoods in small or medium-sized cities, the idea of renting a villa barely exists anymore since many people prefer to build their own villas on a piece of land. Furthermore, in the major cities across the kingdom, many small and medium-sized companies rent the villas to make it their new small headquarters and this works out in many cases especially if the number of the employees is very small. The idea of companies renting the villas to make it their new workplace happens only in the big cities and those villas are called then commercial villas.